[SLUG] distro for kids

From: Mike Branda (realraccoon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 16:20:34 EST

Slug

My wife has winblows and every once and a while lets my 2 1/2 year old
son go to sesamestreet.com and a few others. Problem is that he's too
smart and keeps hitting media links and other popup stuff that load the
box down with spyware. The other day my wife went into another room for
a minute to take care of something (his computer usage is usually
supervised), and when she came back he accidentally had an unregistered
domain page up with x rated ad stuff around the edges.

We're considering taking an old box and putting another copy of SuSE on
it with some squid blocking rules and other system things disabled for
him, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a kids distro already out
there with this stuff already set up?? He loves tux racer and tux
kart!! All that popped up in a quick google search was barbie linux
which turned out to be a hoax.

Mike Branda Jr.