RE: [SLUG] Re: Moving from Red Hat

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 23:11:46 EST

Gee, Brian. It seems like Red Hat created their own mess here. Even if it
is a "non-mess".

I'd say RH needs to greatly simplify the story and make it a no-brainer to
know which version of FC matches a version of RHE. Otherwise, I suspect
everyone will stay a bit confused.

Look at all the typing you've had to do on this subject.

BTW, good to have you back...

Ken Elliott