Re: [SLUG] Re: upgrade and configuration help

From: Dennis McDonald (dmcdon3@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 23:57:28 EST

I'm a little more advanced, I set up and troubleshoot communication
interfaces for a software company, and have recompiled the kernel a few
times. I just am getting frustrated with the dependencies when building
the latest release, gphoto2 for instance.
My question was if there was a place that can assist me. A simple "I
don't know" or xyz Computers is what I am looking for. An evaluation of
the different distributions is not what I am looking for. I download and
install the programs I need, this is what I want help with.