[SLUG] Re: FW: Amateur Radio and Linux

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 08:34:27 EST

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:16:53 -0800 (PST), Mike Branda <mbranda@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if I am attending since I am in the
> middle of a move to Fort Myers. Hopefully Chuck can
> do something and show the type of HAM software
> available for Linux.

I will have the demo LINUX FPAC switch set up, we just got connectivity with the
French FPAC network this morning. We still have some issues to work
out but it is
up and running. I will be doing some demo-ing of the switch and how it works.

I will not be able to do any other ham software, but if you want to
get in touch with
FADCA or TPALAN and see about something that would be good. I have not got
into the other stuff, all my attention has been concentrated on the
networking stuff,
and I still have issues I would like to have resolved prior to going
to the hamfest.

I would get in contact with bud thompson <budt@cfl.rr.com> for the FADCA
side, or Gary Sessums" <gary@sessums.org> in regards to it.

--