[SLUG] Kodak Digital Camera

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 19:05:09 EST

I have a DX6490, when I plug it into my SuSE machine the computer
immediately recognizes it and a entry appears under /drives called
Digital Camera. When I go into it I find another directory called
Kodak DX6490, so far so good, but when I attempt to look in that
directory I get a message "could not read file /"
Now if I hit the button bar on the camera dock that is supposed to
start the download, it starts flashing (indicating downloading of files)
but if I go and look again at the directory I get the following message:
"Could not read file Could not claim the USB device"

Seems so near and yet not near enough.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;