Re: [SLUG] Kodak Digital Camera

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 20:27:43 EST

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:27:41 -0500 (EST), Eben King
<eben1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Chuck Hast wrote:
>
> > I have a DX6490, when I plug it into my SuSE machine the computer
> > immediately recognizes it and a entry appears under /drives called
> > Digital Camera. When I go into it I find another directory called
> > Kodak DX6490,
>
> How are you going into it? camera browser/directory browser/text/?
Browser/directory

> Can you mount the camera wherever (find its ID with "mount", umount it,
> mount it at any old place) and copy pictures off manually?

Here is the response from 'mount'
kp4djt@rf-tool:~> mount
/dev/hda3 on / type reiserfs (rw,acl,user_xattr)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,mode=0620,gid=5)
/dev/hda1 on /windows/C type ntfs
(ro,noexec,nosuid,nodev,gid=100,umask=0002,nls=utf8)
/dev/hdc on /media/cdrecorder type subfs
(ro,nosuid,nodev,fs=cdfss,procuid,iocharset=utf8)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
kp4djt@rf-tool:~>