[SLUG] SSLUG Meeting Tomorrow 11/23 6:30PM

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 09:54:01 EST

Yet again, we are having another fine outing of merriment, computing, and of
course, the general cravenous dread for the malaise that is inevitable
following day. Oh wait, I have Wednesday off this week; scratch that
"cravenous" part.

Location: The Sarasota Brewing Company, 6:30 PM Tuesday Night.
http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/ReviewWC.cfm/flat/BrewerID=245

6607 Gateway Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34231
(941) 925-2337

They have good food and they make their own skunky beer, but sell other
national/international brands. I will reserve a big fat table this week.

A correct map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=6607+Gateway+Avenue%0D%0A%2C++&city=Sarasota&state=FL&zipcode=34231&search=++Search++

--
Eric J
If you get lost, call: 941.321.1466