Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 13:21:41 EST

paulf wrote:
> ************************************* * Suncoast Linux Users Group
> (SLUG) * * Meeting Schedule *
> ************************************* <snip> SARASOTA/BRADENTON
> ***************************************
>
> 17 November 18:00-21:00 Sarasota (third Wednesday of each month)
>
> Honeywell 8323 Lindbergh Court Sarasota, FL
>
> See http://www.bish.net/directions/

Hi Everybody!

I hope this time we can get my MEPIS install working with printer and
speakers this time!

The latest MEPIS blew away all my old emails. I *think* I backed them up
but I really can't tell. Even my *good* laser printer was not recognized
by the setup routine, but maybe the experts at the meeting can get it
to work.

Yeah, I know, it's all my own fault for being so dumb and evil . . .

Regards,

Pete