Re: [SLUG] Wireless Broadband

From: Vijay V. Swami (vswami@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 13:04:38 EST

Human data entry is the top cause of erorr. A small script can
allieviate this problem. Something as simple as ..

ps ux | grep "process name" | \
grep -v grep | \
awk ' { print $2 } ' | \
xargs kill -9

Throw that into a script that takes process name as the arguement, and
modify ps options as needed.

/vijay