[SLUG] qmail and mailman

From: Knowles Burrell (kburrell3@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 10:22:31 EST

Aight Slugger's I seem to have an issue. Mailman and qmail dont want
to play nicely on my server. I have done some searching but I am not
quite understanding the problem (is stupid today or something).

Ok I can create the lists through plesk (which might be part of the
problem) and receive the email that it was created. If I add a user I
receive the email asking for the conformation. So it would seem it
works somewhat. However when I send an email to the list it goes
nowhere, I never get an error and it never gets received by the other
users of th elist nor does it show up on the archive. This happens on
all of my domains, it seems none are safe from this blackhole issue.

Anyone have any suggestions on what might cause this? Need more info
just let me know what you need and I will try and provide it.

--
kb3
http://useless.sgpalace.com