[SLUG] Confusing Server setup.

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 17:13:50 EST

Ok here is my situation. I have a server (192.168.1.10) running E-Smith
SME server 5.6. On it i have my website and e-mail setup and working.
We will call it abc.com. I also have domain xyz.com and would like to
set it up on a Citadel portal site. My server does not have the
necessary dependencies to setup Citadel. I have it up and running on my
desktop.

Ok enough background, what I want is a way to have xyz.com be
reccognized and served in my desktop and abc.com to be served on my
server. I already have port 504 forwarded on my linksys router to my
desktop but it does not redirect it to my desktop. Oh, Citadel runs
on https if that helps.

Thank you in advance
Joe Brandt