Re: [SLUG] subject change (was the golden rule)

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 18:57:03 EST

On Monday 29 November 2004 01:50 pm, Chad Perrin wrote:
> xcalibre wrote:
> > Folks can we once again please change the topic of disscussion.
> > The main Subject thread name needs to be buried.!
> >
> > BP.
>
> These warnings don't do any good if YOU don't change the subject line
> EITHER.
>
> --
> Chad

Of course the subject line is not the problem. It just appears to be for those
who's software does not support threading by header vs using subject as a
thread.

If you reply to a thread, and change the subject you are still continuing the
thread. Start a new message - not reply.

Then make sure this thread is not used again, pleaase!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.