RE: [SLUG] Re: Slug Newbie here...

From: Meyer, David R (David.Meyer07@ca.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 15:11:54 EST

Guys...while this entire thread reminds me of the "Are you suggesting
that coconuts migrate" discussion from the Holy Grail, I think this is a
thread better taken off-line. While I am not at all politically
correct, some subscribers to this list might take offense to this.
Again, not me...but I've learned the hard way that these kind of
comments can bite you in the butt when you least expect it.

Dave