Re: [SLUG] Re: Slug Newbie here...

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 23:09:56 EST

On Thursday 02 December 2004 10:42 pm, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 15:28, Chad Perrin wrote:
> > Why? I made reference to recognizability, not technical fluency.
>
> No, your intent was clearly otherwise.
> And was proven in your follow-ups.
>
> > Drop it. I'm done responding to your misguided crusade. People like
> > you (currently seem to be) give feminism a bad name.
>
> You guys wonder why there aren't as many "girl geeks."
> I just pointed out _exactly_ why, with your own words.
>
> God I hate my sex.

This is about the dumbest thread I've seen in a long time. Each in your own
way. Maybe I should get into one of my long tirades about what BS political
correctness is? At least we can get a few more people involved in the fun!

I say all women are sexists and can never be as good on a computer as a good
nerdy guy! (Hrmpf... I can't stop myself from laughing so I have to cool it
down a bit.)

We can get even more with "SLUG members can't read or write!" Worse, they
cannot even write their own name!!

Now we can all get into some nice flaming. Maybe even some fist fights...

Anyone for tennis?

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.