[SLUG] Re: Slug Newbie here... -- this is _not_ about morality

From: Bryan J. Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 23:46:37 EST

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 23:22, Chad Perrin wrote:
> I'm taking this off-list, you sanctimonious little nematode.

The sad thing is that people think I'm talking morality.
I'm not at all, nothing is further from the truth.
But the assumptions are as such, so I can't even begin to state
otherwise.

And my point was _entirely_ missed.

I have _not_ called it a "list violation."
I have _not_ said it was "wrong."
I have _not_ said _anyone_ was a "male pig."

And I did _not_ even suggest such.
_Only_ in the assumptions of others did it seem that way.
*NOT* what in what *I* said.

I just said it is probably the best example of how not to relate to
women, and how to keep them from showing interest. Choose your examples
wisely guys. Otherwise, they will only be dismissed by women.

Joke or not, there is a way to make such a joke, without dipping into
the normal puddles. That was my point. It was _totally_ missed.

Now I'm just the victim of the _assumptions_ of _others_, and what they
_said_ I said. As I said, I can't even explain it to 95% of you guys.
And that's just sad.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                    b.j.smith@ieee.org
Subtotal Cost of Ownership (SCO) for Windows being less than Linux