[SLUG] Wikipedia Guy + Picnic in Mid Feb, fun for the whole family.

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 15:46:48 EST

This is still in the planning stages, but I'm working with Jimbo
Wales, Mario/Aaron
and some other free-software-like groups like tampabay.pm.org to have Jimbo
Wales, the co-founder of Wikipedia, give a talk in mid-Feb of 2005
in St. Pete.

It should be a lot of fun. We'll have a picnic-like thing centered around it,
and it'll be fun for the whole family. It'll probably be on a Saturday.

More detaisl will follow as I have them, and if anyone wants to help
(in any way),
you're very welcome to do so (read: please help).

All hail Slugadonia! :-D