Re: [SLUG] FC3 experiences

From: Felix S. Boecker (3.14159265359@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 04:52:27 EST

This is the stock ATI Radeon card that came with my A30 ThinkPad.
Strangely enough, the screensaver worked fine under FC1 but then stopped
working with KDE 3.3 (which I already had under FC2). I can hit "Test"
from the KDE Configure Desktop -> Screensaver module and the screensaver
will come up properly without problems. But when KDE starts it
automatically after 5 minutes of idle, I hit "Lock Session" or try
starting it through a "hot spot" it won't work. I think this is a KDE
bug but I haven't had much time to really look into this yet.