MISS MAUREEN CALLING.

From: maureendoudou4@o2.pl
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 08:14:13 EST

Dear Friend,

My name is Miss. Maureen Doudou the daugther of the interior minister Emile Boga Doudou of Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory coast) who was killed in the September 19,2002 mutiny that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei. This you can find on web page.

CNN.com - Ivory Coast Rebel Uprising Spreads
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/09/21/ivory/index.html

I am contacting you because of my need to deal with persons whom my family and I can lay trust and personal relationships on. Since the murder of my father, I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the Government and the press about my family.

The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized. It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the transfer of the sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(15.5m) being the very last hope for me. After the murder of my father, the Federal Government seized all our properties and our bank accounts local and international, all frozen.

Consequent to this nepherious predicament I took refuge at Asylum in Cotonou Republic Of Benin for safety reasons .

My only hope now is the cash that my father carefully packaged and deposited as Artifacts with a Security company outside (IVORY COAST).The said money of us$15.5M can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary. The security company based on my instructions will release the fund to you on the fact that you will be presented as my oversea partner who will be fronting for me in area of business you deem profitable.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you, I shall give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance,70% for me to invest in your country and a further 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred in the process of this transaction.

I need your full support and co-operation for the success of this transaction. I plead with you to treat this issue confidential and urgent because it is delicate and it demands a great degree of secrecy.

If my proposal interests you, Please forward your reply including your telephone number and fax to my private email address (maureen_doudou004@yahoo.com) so that i can provide you with more clearifications about it all.

Thank you for your cooperation while i await your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Maureen Doudou.