[SLUG] usernet

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 21:08:06 EST

Hi All

I may be beginning to zero in on solving one of my more difficult internet
issues.

Would anyone happen to know of a source of usernet? I believe the last or at
least the last version I could find reference to was usernet-1.0.9 but there
could be later version which I could not find. The original author apparently
was RH. The last distribution of RH it appearn apparently was 7.3. I looked
for the source in my 7.3 disks but apparently that was one of the programs
which they did not include on source disks. Mandrake also used usernet about
the same time too but there I do not have a reference.

I did check on my Mandrake 10.1 and SuSE 9.2 disks and the program is not
included with later distributions.

Thanks
Frank