Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 13:12:03 EST

Maurice Wilson wrote:
<snip>

> click on View and show hidden files you will see everything in the
> folder including a mozilla folder. Drill down in it like the
> following file:/home/*****/.mozilla/default/******.slt/Mail/Local
> Folders. The first ***** is your home folder the*****.slt will have a
> wierd name, but it is the local folder that has all your mail and
> folders in it. I simply save the Local Folder as a backup and if I
> reinstall a new system

Hi Maurice!

Konqueror on MEPIS seems to not have that option of show hidden files,
oh, yes it does, missed it before. But now, how to get it on the CD
since the CD burning window won't show the directory to let you grab it?
Is 5.1 kb enough for thousands and thousands of saved messages to be in
there?

Regards,

Pete