Re: Now How to Copy. Was Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 18:45:58 EST

Logan Tygart wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 17:41 -0500, Pete Theisen wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>wanting to burn to a CDR once in a while. Is there a way to get the
>>Mozilla messages into the CDR program?
>

> In an effort to kill this tedious thread, I proffer the following:
>
> Copy the files from the .mozilla directory to someplace else.
>
> In anticipation of the next question, "Where do I copy theses files?" In
> a konsole type:
>
> mkdir ~/tmpmail
>
> Hit the Enter key.
>
> (Feel free to cut and paste)
>
> Now, in that same console type:
>
> cp -r ~/.mozilla/* ~/tmpmail
>
> Hit the Enter key.
>
> (Again, enjoy cut and paste.)
>
> Now fire up k3b and burn the shtuff in ~/tmpmail to a cdrom.
>
> HTSYU,
> The Logan

Hi Logan
I am sure that your way is best and I really wished I knew the language
but doubt if I will ever learn much of it at my age but I have been
trying to get good enough at the point and click thing and Mepis so that
I can get others to make the switch. You have been a great help to me
from time to time and want to thank you for that. I slowly pick up a few
things on re command line but it is tough learning a new language at 72
(sigh) Maurice