Re: [SLUG] WMNF interview request

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 22:30:59 EST

> Maybe mention there's a meeting in the St. Pete public library this
Monday,
> with a guest speaker to boot. :)
>

> > I'll mention sucoastlug.org a dozen time and my book a little (gotta
get
> > those plugs in!), and talk a lot about Linux and free software
> > empowering poor people all over the world, and how Israeli and
> > Palestinian hackers have stayed in contact with each other through
the
> > worst hostilities.

That last is fascinating and probably the biggest attention grabber
of the day for many in the audience. that is really good news.

Also word from our neighbors in Clearwater, Tampa Bay Computer
Society _will_ have a Linux SIG meeting on 29 December. after all,
at the Resource Center. Guests welcome.

- Bob