Re: [SLUG] xine

From: robert snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 20:50:37 EST

mark@bish.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Pete Theisen wrote:
>

>> Oh, yeah. The Windows 98 SE side works fine. Dual monitors, extended
>> desktop and everything.
>

> This is trolling Pete. Knock it off or go back to Windows.

I would also point out that I doubt that pete bother googling what needs
to be done to support dual monitors in linux. It is not hard for people
who can do a little bit of googling. I dont expect pete to read man
pages as I find them not written for the common person. But usually
no matter what I have always been able to find a friendly written
webpage with what ever i needed with a little light googling.