Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 21:47:37 EST

mark@bish.net said:

> Just rename .mozilla to something else like pete_rambling and it will work
> fine.

Mark,

I totally understand your aggravation. I am, like you, becoming annoyed with the
continuing passive-aggressive* comments about Mepis. However, I really think that
Pete is genuinely frustrated, and using the list to vent.

OTOH, if he _is_** trolling, you're being way too nice! Com'on, take off the gloves,
let him have it! The list has been way to quiet lately...

Footnotes:
* I learned of this term from Chad, had to go look it up, I use it daily now :)
** I learned to use underscores for emphasis from Bryan

Really small print at the bottom of the page, so small you probably wouldn't even
bother reading it if it was in a book:
I really miss those guys. My life has been so empty without the 50 daily flamefest
SLUG messages. The sad part is that I'm only half-joking :)

Happy Holidays everyone!