Re: [SLUG] Merry Christmas!!

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 23:21:59 EST

@echo off
echo Merry Christmas
run mega_security_threats_broken_software_and_FUD.vb
install stuff_to_totally_bullocks-up_this_lovely_machine.exe
load crap_to_make_people_turn_gray_early_and_raise_their_blood_pressure.zip
autorun great_screensavers_to_muck_your_favorite_baby_pictures.scr
reg_import weird_cryptic_strings_that_nobody_knows_about_except_the_NSA?.reg
send everything_to_Wild_Bill_Coyote > outlook
ON ERROR = outlook_express
loop
; to never let it end

EULA
WARNING: The following program, although it prints "Merry Christmas" on the
screen, will probably have multiple security threats. You will undoubtedly
have unwarranted pop-ups and potential deletion of files. Your entire
contact database will be dispersed to persons in competition with your
business. In fact, it's probably better you not run our software. However,
if you would like to run our software, it's better that you speak with a
foreign representative to give him/her personally identifyable sensitive
information about you and your internal computer hardware identity. We
prefer you completely and utterly screw yourself and break your machine so we
can give you professional (scripted) support for $150 per incident. You
could probably run some other operating system, but why would you?
"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."

/mario