[SLUG] Minutes of the Meeting 2004-12-27

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 01:15:25 EST

O Lads, O Lasses, O object oriented classes, Listen for a while to the
Minutes of the Meeting, and of such adventure herein.

First in the meetin', there was the greetin':
There was I, Dylan the Early, Arranger of Chairs.
Next along was Christopher Hotchkiss, also Arranger of Chairs.
Following thereafter was Chris, the Friend of Aaron and Bringer of the
Projector.
Then there was also Camera Woman, girlfriend of Aaron and Bringer of
the Video Camera.

And then there was a great flood of people, with other notables and
ignotables being:
John Schatmeyer, Sherif John Brown and his son Mike, Robert Foxworth,
Pat the Oracle, James the Killer Miller, Angela(?) the Evil Doom, and
Roblimo the scourge of Eastern Europe, also known as Robin Miller, no
known relation to the James.

Of course, filling Aaron Steimle's (large) wooden shoes was Mario,
terror of the seven seas and MIB agent.

As the actual meeting is on video footage, less of this needs to be
said, but a few notes are indeed in order.

First, there is the matter of Mario's tie. It is of bright colors, and features
a penguin. It was the second most talked feature of the meeting,
second only to the speaker and his topic.

As to the topic, the speaker, Paul Kunz, is in addition to being the
installer of the first web server in North America, also is the
original creator of the Gnustep project.
I, myself, found this fascinating.

Hmm, I will speak no more of the content of the talk, as it would
spoil the movie.

There was also in attendance a reporter from WMNF, who interviewed Mr.
Kunz and Mario.

Well, there is more to tell, but the hour is late, so I will cease and
desist now.