Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting in January

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 09:52:33 EST

Hello everyone from Sarasota! Mark and I were just emailing about this same
subject. It's whatever you guys want to do, so let us know (on list) what
work better for you. I like either location each for different reasons. We
could also do both.

As far as space, if we make it a different day at the coffeehouse, we can have
the whole downstairs. The barista told us to turn on the lights upstairs,
but when I started to, a few sluggers told me they preferred the lights off
for chillin' reasons.

We apparently didn't scare the owners and they welcomed us back as often as we
want, and any night but Thursday, when some other group meets.

-Eric J