Re: [SLUG] Single Page, No Refresh site, As requested

From: Christopher Hotchkiss (christopher.hotchkiss@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 02:09:35 EST

A quick question guys, I am thinking about making another version of
this using XUL and was wondering if anyone would be interested in it?
Mainly the client side javascript version was proof of concept and not
really useful for a whole site (Lack of forward/back functionality is
BAD). Depending on how this works out, I can see myself rewriting this
simple wiki several times as I learn each new web technology. I will
post my results here if anyone is interested.

--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273