Re: [SLUG] Music Notation Software.

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 15:47:56 EST

I will give it a shot and see what happens..
The thing that will cause problems I believe may be in
the libraries.. the header files for TCC are radically
different than GCC. for a good number of the basic
functions everything gets piled into one header file..

tcc.h.. The price you pay for working in tiny spaces..

   If you ahve not given this distro a whirl and have
an older machine I think you would be pleasantly
surprised. I have this on my laptop and I love it
there.

  I will let you know as things progress. As it stands
I have parts to write from my score for a monday night
rehearsal.

  THank you for your help and suggestions !

Mark