Re: [SLUG] Re: A real HARD(ware) question

From: Branko (kozmo3k@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 11:23:36 EST

No LED on Mobo..
I took it out from the case, reconnected and tried, same result. Took
out PSU and tested it with PSU tester (a little dongle with a switch and
a LED) and my voltmeter. Everything seems OK. I connected the PSU to
another 'puter (ol' PII box), runs like a a champ. Don't really feel
like it, but I'm gonna "strip" the wifes' 'puter (it's also Socket 478
with PC2700 RAM) and try that. Will post later.
Thank you all for the input so far....