[SLUG] VOCP

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 23:57:32 EST

With all the talk of asterisk lately, I thought it might be useful to
post this link that has been sitting in my "interesting" bookmarks
folder for, oh,
about a year.

http://www.vocpsystem.com/

"Much more than an answering machine, VOCP transforms your computer
into a full-featured call answering and voice messaging system. With
the VOCP System, you can create an unlimited number of voicemail,
pager and command shell boxes which callers will navigate using their
touch tone telephone. You can send and receive faxes, listen to your
email using text-to-speech, filter and redirect calls based on caller
ID information, run programs through the telephone and more."

it's written in perl, too.