[SLUG] FW: Faster Speeds for Road Runner

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 08:23:49 EST

It's now official... the following came in my e-mail from Bright House =
this
morning. Guess they're a little intimidated by Verizon Fios.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org/swbuehler@yahoo.com
Home Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | Music Page:
http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | Yahoo! Messenger: swbuehler | MSN/Windows
Messenger: stevenwbuehler@msn.com
Registered Linux User No. 374680