[SLUG] Ubuntu

From: A J (ulmerton@tampadsl.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 14:59:38 EST

I got the batch today and will bring them to the Dunedin meeting this
sat . I have 8 intel/pc and 7 PPC/mac. I guess if there are any left
Paul will keep them and hand them out at the other/next meeting.
The PC set is an install disk and a "live" cd.
So there you have it, anyone wanting to try Ubuntu can get it at the
meeting.

A J