RE: [SLUG] CGYWIN

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 11:59:24 EST

I'm not the one who made this, but I've been using Cygwin on the Windows
side for quite a while. It now has its own X server implementation, and you
can simply ssh -X into a Linux box with it and get X Windows apps.

I'm really looking forward to trying this when my iBook arrives early next
week.

SWB