[SLUG] MEPIS is finally working?

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 14:58:20 EST

Hi Everybody!

I think you (collectively) have finally gotten my MEPIS system working.
I can see the windows that are open, I can print, I can email, I can
browse the web - all without the viruses and worms from the dark side.
Many thanks to all who helped and encouraged.

Now, to get applications to do various things, or figure out what I have
already if I have it. Looking for a desktop publisher for one thing,
anyone know of one? Trying to figure out the GIMP for another.

Regards,

Pete