RE: [SLUG] hardware question - wah-wah/volume pedal to plug into serial port?

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 22:57:35 EST

Daniel,

You might want to try a USB Pedal set used for driving games.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=26-169-103&
ATT=PC+Gaming+Accessorie&CMP=OTC-yah00TT

This is a CH Products Pro Pedals USB - Model 300-111. You get two pedals
and a USB interface. Then it's just a matter of software.

Ken Elliott