Re: [SLUG] Restarted my mailserver

From: Kwan Lowe (kwan@digitalhermit.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 08:43:05 EST

>It's not your box. It's NKS. It looks like some messages over the last
>three months got wedged somehow, and were just now unwedged.

Whew. I had this brief moment of alarm when I thought that I was somehow
spamming the list (didn't consider the imrobability of such a thing). It
was late (3AM) and there were all these little problems with procmail,
filters, relaying, and DNS that just cascaded and grew until I rebuilt
everything from scratch. Then the old mail started popping up...