[SLUG] Re: Tampa Location Change Fwd: Tuesday's meeting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 23:03:20 EST

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 02:49:24PM -0500, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> FYI, meeting location change. I will post an 8.5x11" on the old door
> with a "you are here" and the new location. Please update the website with
> the necessary changes. This looks good for the rest of the year. I'm
> crossing my fingers.

I've changed (and re-sent) the announcement, and updated the website.
Some points, though. First, there's no room number for the Conference
Center? Second, recheck my driving directions on the website (Meetings
page). I've not been to the Conference Center, so you might want to give
me some better directions for the website, once you've driven there.
Third, I see no parking around the Conference Center, according to the
map. You might want to give me better information once you've been
there.

Paul