Re: [SLUG] share USB printer

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 08:38:09 EST

2nd that. it was great when my 5000gn was working. it had an builtin
Jet direct card. It was so nice it just worked on everything.
Though on the windows side I had an util that came with the drivers that
scanned the network for printers and then automaticly set them up
skiping the usual windows setup steps. Jet direct is nice. I tried
finding the network card addon to this NEC SuperScript 870 But no one
seem to have them online.