Re: [OT] [SLUG] Textbox Linux

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@ctrust.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 16:15:45 EST

mark@bish.net wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Eric Jahn wrote:
>

>> We also discussed bringing a router to the next SLUG meeting and having
>> a rootfest. You have to leave one common port open. DOS attacks will
>> be like field goals.
>

> Hmm, this could be fun.
>

>> Lastly, at the meeting, both Kemp and I were actually served root beer
>> infused Guinesses. When we called them on it, they admitted the same
>> thing had previously happened, since the root beer tap is next to the
>> Guinness tap.
>>

> This is what I have been missing? How did it taste?

Kemp mentioned that it wasn't that bad... and the waitress also admitted
they served guinness infused root beer to a 8 year old... The parent's
didn't find out until they tasted the kids root beer. Sounds like a fun
place to bring the kids to introduce the to drinking.

Yes mark, you've missed a lot. Hopefully you'll make the next event.

Craig Zeigler
Network Administrator
Caldwell Trust Company
201 Center Road