[SLUG] Les Horribles Cernettes

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 02:15:56 EST

So, I was reading slashdot about the first picture ever on the internet.
Reading the comments, I found a link to wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Horribles_Cernettes,
which lead me to http://musiclub.web.cern.ch/MusiClub/bands/cernettes/

Since it's a friday (and I don't have a life), I decided to listen to
some of their
stuff. It's actually not horrible, and pretty funny.

Paul Kunz was right; we owe a lot of cultural heritage to high-energy
physicists.

I think my favorite is this part of "Computer Games".
It makes me laugh out loud:

/* But you never gave your heart
  * All your life you've been locked up in your
  * work, you never came see the sun
  * Every night with your computer,
  * I still wonder if you were really a man
  * Since you've gone away... */