Re: [SLUG] Play an .iso

From: Mason Mullins (mason_mullins@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 00:28:45 EST

The encryption used on dvd is specifically designed to prevent making a
copy. Seems to me that's what you're running in to here. The only way that I
know of to actually copy a dvd, whether to your hard drive or to another
disk is to use a ripper to extract it and make a copy of it.

Of course then you get in to legal issues.

Mason

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.