[SLUG] ABT Web time entry thing...

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 11:19:26 EST

Do any of you have to deal with this thing? I have to use it and so far I
have only been able to access the thing under I.E. and even then you
have to go and turn off some Java stuff. I think it loads it's own java
stuff. I am trying to use it with Firefox as I would like to NOT have to
start windows and run i.e. just to do this one piece of work that has to
be done on a weekly basis. (I keep my time elsewhere so I only have
to deal with the i.e. beast once a week).

In order to use this thing with i.e. I had to do the following
Open browser (i.e) go to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced
scroll down to the Java (Sun) section and uncheck the
"Use Java 2 v1.4.2_05 for applet box"

Any ideas out there?

--
Chuck Hast