Re: [SLUG] Cedega

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 22:10:41 EST

Delusion wrote:

> I was wonder how much a pain this is to install I remember trying to
> install the regular wine many a couple of times and gave up on it. If
> things have changed and it a bit easier to install I will be running
> it on suse 9.2

I went through the same thing some time ago. The new Cedega stuff
installs nice. I do know that there are some special instruction for
Suse. I just installed Cedega on FC3 last weekend but, have been unable
to get Battlefield 1942 to work. It come up nice and lets me load a game
but then craps out. I have some other games I will try when I get a
chance: Star Wars Battlefront, WarCraft 3, Warhammer 40000, possibly
Counter Strike Source/steam.