[SLUG] Re: SLUG, HCC LCC Meeting room change--Tampa

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 22:21:07 EST

Wayne, you're beautiful! On behalf of The Suncoast Linux Users Group and
myself, please send my regards to Dean Johnson. The members will be ecstatic
to hear of this location stability and the technologically advanced facility
you and Dean Johnson have just made available for us. Again, our deepest
gratitude. I know SLUG and HCC will continue to make a great team advancing
systems technology for everyone in the community.

/mario