Re: [SLUG] Intro from austria

From: Veit Schopper (veit@urxn.org)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 05:25:28 EST

> Finally! Someone who knows zope! I wish you could come to meetings...oh
> well...I'm learning plone lately, hope to have a new SLUG site using
> plone in a bit...

that sounds great. i've been playing with plone since two weeks for my privat
homepage and for my scoutgroup to administrating events and documents. it's a
very interesting product with many options (like archytypes, managing
workflows and and and ..)
i also look for an interesting project to step a little deeper in that
product. so if need help building a new plone site, i will be interested in
collaboration.

kind regards
/*veit*/

--
Veit Schopper
Leidesdorfg. 11-13/2/6

Tel.: ++43/676/3987765 PGP/GPG Key ID: 0x22395FF3

-- The truth is out there! Does anyone know the URL? --