RE: [SLUG] Meeting Tonight

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 12:05:04 EST

I will be showing up tonight along with a friend who has never used
linux before but is very interested in learning. I would like to in the
future possibly present on FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD as a opensource
alternative for servers. I don't know how possible this is but
definitely something I would love to share with others. I as well
possibly could get some raffle items from nVIDIA & Plantronics
(headsets) if the sarasota meeting is in need.

Please don't hesitate to respond and share ideas/thoughts...

   Jeffrey Kroll :: IT Coordinator :: PBOA & Risk Services
941.955.0793 :: 1800 Second St. Suite 910 :: Sarasota, FL 34236

( SUN ) o o o<-Earth o ( ) -(-)- o o .