Re: [SLUG] Boot Problem

From: John Pugh (jpugh@NOVELL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 20:36:01 EST

I have a copy of Novell Linux Desktop you are welcome to try :-)

>>>glenn@glennmeyer.com 03/16/05 1:27 pm >>>
I have a Compaq Armada M700 (laptop) that I am installing Red Hat WS 3.0
on.  The install goes very smoothly until the reboot.  Very early in the
boot process, the system hangs every time immediately following....

"Total HugeTLB memory allocation, 0"

Googling hasn't produced anything I can comprehend.  I find nothing on
Red Hat's site.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  Thank you!

Knowledge Systems (NKS).  Views and opinions expressed in messages