Re: [SLUG] Nero Burning Rom for Linux

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 16:54:22 EST

xcalibre wrote:

> Today as I was updating my Nero I see they now offer a Linux version.
> http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html

Matt Moen is doing a review of it for NewsForge as we speak. Remember,
this is proprietary software with all kinds of limitations attached to
it, and registrations costs like $90 if you don't already have a
registered Windows version.

BTW, I am absolutely in the market for reviews or help with case studies
on enterprise-level hardware and software. We have desktop stuff pretty
well covered. What we need is more business environments willing to test
network or business-use stuff. Do you or your boss have anything you'd
like to try if we can get a review copy/unit for you free?*

- Robin

*Yes, you have to give hardware back. Software.... depends.