I await your urgent response

From: oakley james (oakley_j@handbag.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 13:10:29 EST

Cheapside Chambers
138 Cheapside
Greater London EC2V 6LH,
United
Kingdom

Attn: Sir,

I am Barrister James Oakley , a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney
to MR KING, a national of your country who works with Shell Petroleum Company
in the UK and he is known and referred to as my client.

On the 21st of August 2003, my client, his wife and their four children were
involved in a car accident on a summer holiday along High Road, Buckhurst
Hill, London. Unfortunately, all the
entire family lost their lives in the tragedy. Since then, I have made several
enquires to your embassy to locate any of my clients? extended relatives,
but all my efforts proved unsuccessful and to no
avail.

After these unsuccessful attempts failed, I decided to track
his last name in the Internet to locate any member of his family or his nationality,
hence I contacted you.

Now my contacts to you is to assist me in repatriating his estate in Dublin
and the money which has been lodged in a security/courier company in a trunk
box in Athens ,Greece and before the money in the box will be confiscated
or declared unserviceable by the Security/courier company where he deposited
this money valued at about $45,320,643.00 Million Dollars .

More importantly, the security/courier company where the deceased
client deposited these huge sums of money has served me a write of notice
to provide the next of kin of my client or the box (money) will be confiscated.
Since I have tried and failed on several occasions in locating his relatives,
I am now seeking for your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased, since you have the same last name with him, so that the money will
be paid to you while I will come over to your country for the sharing.
I will take 60% while you will take 35%, and 5% will be for expenses incurred
during the transaction.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be use to back up
any claim we may want. All I require is your honest co-operation to
enable us to see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from
any breach of the law.

Finally, if this business interests you, please get in touch with me
immediately via my private email address for security reasons, as I will
welcome messages that come only from my private email address : {barrister_oakley@sify.com
} Also indicate to me your contact phone and fax numbers to enable me to
call you immediately for more information.

I await your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister James Oakley

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/